De La Salle High School
2021 Basketball Game Day Information
De La Salle will allow a LIMITED amount of spectators to attend each basketball contest. Each family (immediate household) of student participants players will be allowed 2 tickets ONLY. The ticket is good for one game only. We will distribute a ticket link and game day information for each game by level weekly. There are no tickets available for sale to the general public due the restrictions we must follow.
1. Each spectator must have an electronic ticket to enter.
2. Please enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by De La Salle staff.
Spectators will be allowed to enter 15 minutes prior to game time. Gates will close 15 minutes after game time.
4. Masks are required at all times for attendees in accordance with CDPH guidelines.
5. All attendees are subject to COVID health screening upon entrance.
6. Social distancing will be enforced and spectators must be in the bleachers. Please sit with your family household only.
7. No concessions will be available.
8. Hand sanitizer will be available.
9. At the conclusion of each game all participants will be asked to exit immediately for the next game’s spectators to enter the stadium.
10. Please have your student meet at your car in the parking lot.
Please see attached map for further information. COVID safety protocols are subject to change. All spectators must adhere to policies and procedures.
All games will be broadcast on – www.delasalleTV.com
For future game coverage requests please complete the following form:
In the meantime, if you have immediate questions, please contact Vice President for Athletics, Mr. Leo Lopoz at [email protected], and a member of the staff will contact you as soon as possible to answer your questions.