2021 Water Polo Visiting School Information
De La Salle High School
1130 Winton Dr.
Concord, Ca 94518
De La Salle will allow a LIMITED amount of spectators to attend each water polo contest. Each family (immediate household) of student participants will be allowed 2 spectators ONLY. There are no tickets available to the general public due to the restrictions we must follow.
1. Please enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by DLS staff.
2. Spectators will be allowed to enter 15 minutes prior to game time. Gates will close 15 minutes after game time.
3. Masks are required at all times for attendees in accordance with CDPH guidelines.
4. All attendees are subject to COVID health screening upon entrance. 5. Social distancing will be enforced and spectators must be in the bleachers. Please sit with your family household only.
6. No concessions will be available.
7. Restrooms and Hand sanitizer sanitations will be available.
8. At the conclusion of the each game all participants and spectators will be asked to exit immediately.
9. Please have your student meet at your car in the parking lot.
COVID safety protocols are subject to change. All spectators must adhere to policies and procedures.
The visiting school will provide an administrator to help manage and supervise spectators.
Admission & Parking
NO passes are accepted for any water polo games.
Please park in De La Salle parking lot.
Live stream information can be found here:
NO Bus parking available.
Visiting team must provide their own water, coolers, ice, and other athletic training supplies. The visiting school must provide a designated person to handle all medical situations.
Media please contact for requests - Derricke Brown – [email protected]
Visiting Team/ Dressing Room
Please come dressed and ready to play. No locker room will be provided.
All team meetings will be conducted on the deck.
Teams may take the pool immediately after the conclusion of the previous game.
All officials should enter via the main entrance. Officials will be directed to pool deck area. Please come dressed, no locker room facilities will be available. All attendees are subject to health screening upon entrance. Teams will not switch benches and do their own nail checks.
DLS Head Water Polo Coaching Staff: Varsity – Robby Arroyo Junior Varsity – Charles Lewandowski
VP of Athletics: Leo Lopoz (925) 288-8144 Associate Athletic Director: Derricke Brown (925) 288-8197
Assistant Athletic Director (Operations) Nick Pelosi (925) 286-3075
Head Athletic Trainer: Kent Mercer (925) 389-1509 Assistant Athletic Trainer: Doug Bauman (707) 548-5130