2021 Wrestling Visiting School Information
De La Salle High School
1130 Winton Dr.
Concord, Ca 94518
De La Salle will allow spectators to attend wrestling.
· Please enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by DLS staff.
· Spectators will be allowed to enter 30 minutes prior to start time
· Masks are required at all times for attendees in accordance with CDPH guidelines.
· No concessions will be available.
· Restrooms and Hand sanitizer sanitations will be available.
· At the conclusion, all participants and spectators will be asked to exit immediately via the Treat side doors.
Please see map HERE for gym setup information. COVID safety protocols are subject to change. All spectators must adhere to policies and procedures.
The visiting school will provide an administrator to help manage and supervise spectators.
Admission & Parking
· NO Admission charge for wrestling contests this year.
· All spectators please park in DLS lot.
The dual meet will be streamed on https://vimeo.com/delasalletv
NO Bus parking available.
Visiting team must provide their own water, coolers, ice, and other athletic training supplies. DLS will have athletic trainer on site.
Media/NCAA coaches, etc.
Please contact for requests - Derricke Brown @ [email protected]
Weigh-ins will be held in the DLS locker room.
Visiting team will warm up on the wrestling mat.
All officials should enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by DLS staff. Please come dressed, no locker room facilities will be available.