2021-2022 Basketball Visiting School Information
Foundation Game vs Bishop O'Dowd - Frosh Green 4p, JV 5p and Varsity 7p
De La Salle High School 1130 Winton Dr.
Concord, Ca 94518
De La Salle will allow spectators to attend each basketball contest.
1. Please enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by DLS staff.
2. Spectators will be allowed to enter 15 minutes prior to game time. Gates will close 15 minutes after last game time.
3. Masks are required at all times for attendees in accordance with CDPH guidelines.
4. No concessions will be available.
5. Restrooms and Hand sanitizer sanitations will be available.
6. At the conclusion of the final game all participants and spectators will be asked to exit immediately via the Treat side doors.
Please see map HERE for further information. COVID safety protocols are subject to change. All spectators must adhere to policies and procedures.
The visiting school will provide an administrator to help manage and supervise spectators.
Admission & Parking
Please park in De La Salle parking lot.
Live stream information can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlJtDm0wG_uSGtYd1E4cW-E1qqGWMtdviFTlUrPavt8/edit
NO Bus parking available.
Visiting team must provide their own water, coolers, ice, and other athletic training supplies. The visiting school must provide a designated person to handle all medical situations.
Media please contact for requests - Derricke Brown – [email protected]
Visiting Team/ Dressing Room
A locker room will be provided upon request prior to the game.
Teams may take the court immediately after the conclusion of the previous game.
All officials should enter via the main entrance. Officials will be directed to court. Please come dressed, no locker room facilities will be available.