De La Salle High School
2021 Lacrosse Game Day Information
De La Salle will allow a LIMITED amount of spectators to attend each lacrosse contest. Each participant’s family (immediate household only) will be allowed to have 2 family members attend the game. No more than 2 will be allowed to enter.
1. Each spectator must check in and give the name of the player they are there to support. Gate will open for fans 15 minutes before scheduled game time.
2. Please enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by DLS staff.
3. Masks are required at all times for attendees in accordance with CDPH guidelines.
4. All attendees are subject to COVID health screening upon entrance.
5. Social distancing will be enforced and spectators must be in the bleachers. Please sit with your family household only.
6. No concessions will be available.
7. Hand sanitizer sanitations will be available.
8. At the conclusion of each game all participants may be asked to exit immediately for the next game’s spectators to enter the stadium.
9. Please have your student meet at your car in the parking lot.
Please see attached map for further information. COVID safety protocols are subject to change. All spectators must adhere to policies and procedures.
Parking and Gate Information
1. All spectators please park in the De La Salle lot.
Spartan home games that are produced by DelasalleTV will be available for free through the school’s broadcast package with CBSSports Digital and will be available at www.DelasalleTV.com. Games that are produced through Pixellot, will be game action only and available through the NFHS Network subscription service. Plans for the NFHS network are $10.99 per month or $69.99 per year.