De La Salle High School
1130 Winton Dr.
Concord, Ca 94518
De La Salle will allow a LIMITED amount of spectators to attend each basketball contest. Each family (immediate household) of student participants will be allowed 4 spectators ONLY. There are no tickets available to the general public due to the restrictions we must follow.
1. Please enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by DLS staff.
2. Spectators will be allowed to enter 15 minutes prior to first game time. Gates will close 15 minutes after last game time.
3. Masks are required at all times for attendees in accordance with CDPH guidelines.
4. No concessions will be available.
5. Restrooms and Hand sanitizer sanitations will be available.
6. At the conclusion of each game all participants and spectators will be asked to exit immediately.
7. Please have your student meet at your car in the parking lot.
Please see map HERE for further information. COVID safety protocols are subject to change. All spectators must adhere to policies and procedures.
The visiting school will provide an administrator to help manage and supervise spectators.
Admission & Parking
NO passes are accepted for any basketball games.
NO EBAL passes will be accepted
Please park in De La Salle parking lot.
Live stream information can be found here:
NO Bus parking available. Please drop off and pick up on Winton Dr.
DLS will provide visiting teams water, coolers, ice, and other athletic training supplies.
DLS athletic trainer will be on site if needed.
Media please contact for requests - Derricke Brown – [email protected]
Visiting Team/ Dressing Room
Please come dressed and ready to play. A locker room will be provided if requested in advance.
Teams may take the court immediately after the conclusion of the previous game.
All officials should enter via the main entrance. Officials will be directed to court. Please come dressed, no locker room facilities will be available.