De La Salle High School
2021 Football Game Day Information
SFA – 10/1/21
De La Salle will allow spectators to attend each football contest. We will distribute a ticket link and game day information for each game by level weekly.
1. Each spectator must have an electronic ticket to enter.
2. Please enter thru the LAPC Hall of Fame Lobby and exit as directed by DLS staff.
3. Masks are required at all times indoors for attendees in accordance with CDPH guidelines.
4. Spectators must be in the bleachers.
5. No concessions will be available.
6. Hand sanitizer sanitations will be available.
7. At the conclusion of each game all participants will be asked to exit immediately.
COVID safety protocols are subject to change. All spectators must adhere to policies and procedures.
Game Time – 7:00
Facility Map - HERE
Parking and Gate Information
Gates open 60 minutes before kickoff. Please park at DLS. The following passes are accepted for regular season games: NCS and CIF. All DLS/CHS students will be accepted with student body card
General Admission: $8.00 (adult) $5.00 (student/children/military)
Please purchase tickets via GoFan - https://gofan.co/app/school/CA22898
The game will be broadcast on ESPNU.
For future game coverage requests please complete the following form:
In the meantime, if you have immediate questions, please contact Vice President for Athletics, Mr. Leo Lopoz at [email protected], and a member of the staff will contact you as soon as possible to answer your questions.